1 (12 ounce) packages
semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 (12 ounce) packages
12 -16 ounces
salted peanuts, no skin
- This is a two to one for the chocolate covering.
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler with the butterscotch chips Or you can use a large micro safe bowl (50% power for 30 secs) at a time till melted.
- Pour in the peanuts.
- Stir till coated.
- Drop by tablespoon full on to parchment paper.
- Cool till hard.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Mine never lasted longer than a week but I don't recommend that you serve them much after a week of shelving.