1 (19 1/2 ounce) packages
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) cans
crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone.
- Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle.
- Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add drained pineapple and mix well.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Slice banana and strawberries.
- Chop nuts.
- Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.