fresh basil, finely minced
reduced-sodium chicken broth
parmesan cheese, freshly grated
garlic cloves, minced
4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets or 4 (6 ounce)
other similar fish
black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine basil, broth, cheese, oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle fish with 1/2 tsp salt (I omit) and pepper.
- Coat a large nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Saute fish for 5 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Spoon basil sauce over fish to serve.