boneless pork chops
( not the thin sliced though)
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
campebell condensed golden mushroom soup
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder on the chops.
- Heat a skillet and add oil to coat.
- Brown the chops on each side from 5-10 minutes depending on thickness,Cook until juices run clear then remove from pan.
- Add can of soup and water to the hot pan and stir Sprinkle in rosemary Heat until boiling.
- Put chops back in and cover Cook another 5 minutes on low.
- Serve with mashed potatoes as the gravy is YUMMY!