1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup
1 3/4 cups
cut up cooked chicken
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen mixed vegetables
prepared pie crusts
( 1 top crust and 1 bottom crust)
- Heat butter over low heat until melted.
- Blend in flour, onion, salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in broth and milk.
- Heat to boiling; stirring constantly. Boil and stir one minute.
- Stir in chicken and veggies. (Add in 1 - 2 diced cooked potatoes if you like!).
- Line pie plate with prepared bottom crust.
- Pour in filling.
- Top with top crust. Cut slits in center to vent. Flute edges.
- Cook uncovered in 425°F oven until crust is brown; approximately 30-35 minutes.