2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs
2 (26 ounce) jars
rotini pasta, cooked and drained
shredded mozzarella cheese
( 20 oz)
- Brown ground beef, onion, garlic and seasoning in oil.
- Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce and 3 cups cheese.
- Place mixture in 2 greased 9x13x2 inch baking pans or 4 square pans.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Cover and freeze up to 3 months.
- To cook now: Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
- To bake frozen casserole: Thaw in refrigerator overnight and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, till hot.