1/3 cup tamari soy sauce or 1/3 cup
boneless skinless chicken breasts
whole wheat flour
finely ground almonds
fresh ground black pepper
- In large bowl, combine tamari sauce, ginger and garlic powder.
- Cut chicken into bite size chunks and marinate in tamari mixture while preparing other ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine flour, almonds, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok on high heat.
- When oil is hot, coat the chicken pieces with the flour mixture and add to pan/wok.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook until chicken is done, stirring often (about 20 minutes).
- Serve over brown rice.