( I use whole milk ricotta)
Cool Whip Topping
maraschino cherry, coarsely chopped
semisweet chocolate, grated
chocolate cookie pie crust, ready-made
- Brush the pie crust lightly with the melted butter and place the crust into freezer while preparing the filling.
- Place all the other ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Fill the pie crust with the ricotta filling.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- Chill for at least 8 hours.
- Before serving, remove from freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- I usually pour some hot fudge sauce on each plate and place a slice of pie in the middle of the sauce.