Splenda sugar substitute
2 1/2 cups
whole wheat pastry flour
- Put 1 cup of the wheat bran in a bowl with the 1 cup of boiling water.
- Stir and let it sit until the water is absorbed.
- In a large bowl put the flour, the baking soda, and salt.
- Combine the sugar, splenda, oil, and applesauce.
- Add the sugar mixture to the flour along with the wet bran and the remaining 2 cups of bran and the 2 eggs (that you have beaten).
- Combine the milk and the vinegar (let sit for about a minute) and then add this to the flour mixture.
- Mix until totally combined.
- Put into muffin pans you have sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until done.