fresh shrimp, unpeeled
( heads cut off)
fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rinse and drain shrimp and place in shallow baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour the garlic butter mixture over shrimp and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle about half the pepper over shrimp until they are well covered.
- Remember--don't be afraid!
- Bake until pink (about 5 minutes).
- Turn shrimp over sprinkle with remaining pepper and bake a few minutes longer.
- Don't overcook!