roma tomatoes, chopped medium
white onion, chopped medium fine
jalapeno pepper, seeded then chopped fine
serrano peppers, chopped fine
fresh cilantro, top 1/3rd chopped coarsely
kosher salt, coarsely ground
2 1/2 tablespoons
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion and peppers.
- Stir well and add cilantro.
- (Secret technique which produces a better taste) Add kosher salt in a mound in center of tomato mix and dissolve with juice squeezed directly from limes.
- Mix well and place tomato mix in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, smooth out ripe avocados, then add sour cream and mix well.
- Add tomato mix to avocados until desired chunkiness.
- Mix well and taste.
- You may add more lime juice and/or salt if desired.