1 (8 ounce) cans
generic refrigerated biscuits
( 8 count roll, do not use butter flavor, makes them too greasy)
1 (10 ounce) jars
( pick your favorite)
green pepper, diced
black olives, chopped
1 1/2 cups
browned sausage, drained and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Using a rolling pin, gently roll out each biscuit to about 4-5" across on a lightly floured flat surface.
- Line muffin tin with each biscuit and gently press into mold.
- Insert 2 TBSP of pizza sauce into each mold.
- Sprinkle 3 TBSP of sausage into each mold.
- Sprinkle 3 TBSP shredded cheese into each mold.
- Insert 1 TBSP each of the onion and green pepper.
- Place the equivalent of one olive into the mold, about 3/4 of a teaspoons Insert another 2 TBSP of pizza sauce into each mold on the top.
- Gently fold over excess biscuit dough onto the top of each pizza.
- Bake 300 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until biscuit is golden brown.