frozen peas and carrots
rice, cooked and cooled
cooked chicken, chopped and cooled
( about 4 cups)
- In a large bowl, combine the peas and carrots, rice, onion, parsley flakes and chicken.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 4 bags (enough serve 4) or less for family size.
- Seal, lable and freeze.
- Thaw bag of rice mixture.
- Heat 1 Tbs oil in a large skillet.
- Dump rice mixture into the skillet.
- Cook and stir over medium heat, breaking up any chunks of rice, until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Push rice mixture to the side of the skillet.
- Add 1 Tbs oil to the empty side of the skillet and add the eggs.
- Cook and stir until eggs are thickened but still moist.
- Combine eggs with the rice mixture.
- Turn off heat.
- Stir in soy sauce and pepper.
- *Note:You can make this all ahead of time and just reheat but I like the taste of"fresh".