1 (8 ounce) packages
grated cheddar cheese
1 lb ground chuck or 1 lb
1 (29 ounce) cans
1 (3 ounce) cans
( I use fresh and cook with meat)
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg directions; drain.
- Place in lightly greased 8x8-inch baking dish; top with grated cheese.
- In Dutch oven, brown meat, onion, and garlic until meat is cooked, stirring to crumble; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire, mushrooms, and seasonings; simmer 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour over spaghetti, spreading evenly.
- Cover tightly with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- Recipe is easily doubled.