1 1/2 cups
1 cup unsweetened blueberries or 1 cup raisins or 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure the yogurt into a large bowl and mix in baking soda.
- Set aside.
- This mixture will expand so it is important to use a large bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the brown sugar, eggs and oil.
- Add the bran and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to the sugar mixture alternately with the yogurt.
- Fold in the berries or raisins (if being added).
- Pour into muffin tins (spray with a cooking spray or use liners).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Makes 2 dozen.