italian bresaola, sliced paper-thin
prepared marinated mushrooms, coarsely chopped
( best you can find, ask at your Salumeria)
finely chopped Italian parsley
3 ounces grana padano or 3 ounces
parmigiano-reggiano cheese, a good pecorino is also nice,in one piece
extra virgin olive oil
fresh ground black pepper
lemon, cut into 6 wedges.
- Arrange bresaola slices, slightly overlapping on a large platter.
- Scatter mushrooms over bresaola, then sprinkle with parsley.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave thin slivers of the cheese over bresaola.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges or squeeze lemon over all.