no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce
portabella mushroom caps
1 (4 ounce) packages
reduced-fat goat cheese, cut into 4 pieces
pine nuts, finely chopped
chopped fresh basil
( to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Spread the sauce in the bottom of a 9"x9" baking dish.
- Arrange the mushroom caps, gill side up, on top.
- Place a piece of goat cheese on each mushroom.
- Sprinkle evenly with the pine nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with the chopped basil.
- Garnish with the basil sprig, if using.
- Makes 4 servings.