boneless venison sirloin, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
dry Burgundy wine
1 1/2 tablespoons
onions, peeled and quartered
2 -3 large
green peppers, cut into 24 1 inch pieces
hot cooked long grain and wild rice blend
- Put meat cubes into a shallow marinating container (I use my tupperware marinating container with lid so I can turn the container over during the marinating time); set aside.
- Combine the next 8 ingredients in a mixing bowl or large glass measuring cup; pour over meat.
- Cover and refrigerate 48 hours, stirring occasionally (or turn container over).
- Remove meat from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Alternately thread meat and vegetables on skewers; brush with marinade.
- Grill over medium-hot heat for 15 minutes; turn and baste frequently with marinade.
- Serve with rice.