Bisquick baking mix
salt and pepper
( plus extra to serve on the side)
refried beans, any variety
shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix Bisquick, water and refried beans together and put it in the bottom of a greased pie plate.
- Brown and drain seasoned ground beef; put on top of mixture in pie plate.
- Add salsa and then cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes at 350 or till golden brown.
- If you let it sit for about 15 minutes, it tends to cut more like a pie.
- Serve with extra salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.
- Can be made the night before and refrigerated; then put in the oven.