1 (8 ounce) packages
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a greased 12 inch round pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan making sure to seal the perforations.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Bake at 375 degree oven for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.