chopped tangerines, pulp,around 4 pounds
chopped lemon, pulp
( 2-3 large lemons)
thinly sliced tangerine peel
( about 4 tangerines)
1 (1 3/4 ounce) packages
- In a large saucepan combine the tangerine and lemon pulp, tangerine peel and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain juice through a damp jelly bag.
- Measure 4 cups of juice.
- Combine the strained juice and powdered pectin in a large saucepan.
- Over high heat bring to a boil.
- Add Sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Return to a boil-rolling.
- Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Skim foam if needed.
- Ladle hot jelly into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust caps.
- Process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath canner.