cream cheese, softened
chopped fresh cilantro
whole fresh jalapeno chilies, halved and seeded
1 (8 ounce) cans
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup
fresh parmesan cheese, grated
( 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, lime peel, cilantro and lime juice.
- Unroll dough on cutting board and separate into 8 triangles.
- From center of longest side to opposite point, cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of cream cheese into each jalepeno half and place cheese side down on cresent triangles with the point end of the pepper near the top point of the triangle.
- Fold triangle sides over the jalepeno and pinch to seal.
- Fold triangle top over end of the pepper and pinch to seal.
- Place melted butter and Parmesan in separate shallow dishes.
- Dip dough wrapped peppers in butter then roll in Parmesan.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.