1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup
1 1/2 cups
cooked chicken, cubed
ham, cooked and cubed
1 (7 1/2 ounce) cans
2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat and blend in flour, salt,& pepper.
- Cook over low heat,stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Stir in milk until smooth, let boil for about 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Add chicken and ham to butter/milk mixture.
- Spread into an 11x7 pan and cover with sliced cheese.
- Place biscuits on top (I usually flatten in the palm of my hand so that they fit better and bake faster).
- Pour melted butter over biscuits and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until filling is hot and bubbly and biscuits are browned, and enjoy!