garlic cloves, minced
jalapeno pepper, chopped
boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup dry white wine or 1/2 cup
4 (14 ounce) cans
2 (14 ounce) cans
2 (8 ounce) cans
non-fat tortilla chips
- Sauté onion, garlic, jalapeño and green pepper with olive oil in a large pot until soft.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the large pot and bring to a boil.
- After about 15 minutes, remove the chicken breasts and shred.
- (Two forks work well to pull the chicken apart!).
- Return shredded chicken to the pot and simmer an additional 45 minutes.
- Serve, topped with crushed tortilla chips if desired.