small curd cottage cheese
- In your blender or food processor combine butter, egg yolks, cottage cheese, flour and salt.
- Blend at low speed until the batter is smooth and no curds remain.
- Beat egg whites stiff but not dry.
- Fold into the cheese mixture.
- Drop batter by the tablespoon onto a lightly greased hot griddle or skillet.
- Shape the pancakes into circles with the back of a spoon.
- Flip pancake when underside is lightly browned.
- Serve with Fruit syrup or fruit preserve or fresh fruit.