chicken wings, pinion removed
lemon, juice of
1 teaspoon onions or 1 teaspoon
fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325f.
- Place the wings in one layer in a large baking dish.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together.
- Pour over the wings, place in the oven, and cook for about 1 hour 15 minutes or until very tender.
- Remove the wings to a serving platter, place the baking dish on your hotplate, and boil until the sauce reaches a nice thick consistency.
- Pour it over the wings, and serve with lots of napkins!