1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 (18 1/4 ounce) packages
white cake mix
double chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
strawberry-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 10-inch, 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and eggs in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Beat in cake mix alternately with milk.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes (batter will be thick).
- Remove 2 cups batter and place in separate bowl; stir in chocolate Nesquik.
- Remove 2 more cups white cake batter and place in separate bowl; stir in strawberry Nesquik.
- SPOON strawberry batter into prepared pan; tap pan on counter lightly.
- Spoon white batter over strawberry batter covering it completely, and then spoon chocolate batter over white batter.
- BAKE on center oven rack for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 45 minutes.
- Loosen edges with butter knife if needed; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.