unbleached all-purpose flour
( I use bleached)
( on baking aisle with specialty flours)
- Mix and knead together all ingredients in bread machine (or in mixer).
- If mixing by hand, let dough rise about 90 minutes (or follow your bread machine's dough cycle).
- Your dough might not have risen exactly double.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly greased work surface and divide it into 16 pieces.
- Round each piece into a smooth ball.
- Place the balls in a 9x 13 pan, or 2 9 inch round pans, or separately on cookie sheet.
- Cover the pan and let the rolls rise for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Bake the rolls for 30 minutes (tenting lightly with aluminum foil after 20 minutes to prevent overbrowning).
- Rolls should be golden brown when done. Brush with additional melted butter.
- Let cool slightly and turn out on a rack to cool.