( skin removed or cut of your choice)
large lemons, juice of
lemon, rind of, of
fresh rosemary leaf
( cut in halves)
- Special Equipment: I use a mortar& pestle, however a heavy bowl and the end of a rolling pin does the trick too.
- Mix marinade ingredients using mortar and pestle and give a bit of a thump or 3 to bruise rosemary& lemon rind.
- Place chicken and marinade in a ziplock bag (removing any air pockets) massage and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat BBQ to Medium to Medium-High.
- BBQ chicken for approximately 25 minutes (or until done)- turning regularly.
- Squeeze a lemon half over chicken with each turn.
- Serve with salad.