1 kg red potatoes or 1 kg
white potato, scrubbed
onion, finely chopped
1 (1 ounce) package
ranch dressing mix
( I use Bests)
1 tablespoon parsley flakes or 1 tablespoon
- Dice the potato into about 1 inch pieces.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, and cook the potato cubes for about 12 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil, and cook the bacon and onion about 5 minutes or until softened; cool.
- Mix the ranch dressing mix, mayonaisse, cream, mustard and parsley together.
- Gently fold the cooked potatoes, bacon and onion mix and chopped eggs through the dressing and serve.
- We like to serve this either warm or just at room temperature.