1 regular pie crusts, cooked or 1
graham cracker crust
1 (3 ounce) packages
lemon pie filling mix
( not instant)
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, cut into cubes
2 cups whipped topping or 2 cups
- Heat oven to 400º.
- Bake Pastry Crust.
- Make pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, using sugar, 1/4 cup water, egg yolks and 2 cups water; cool slightly.
- Stir in cream cheese until well blended.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Fold in marshmallows and whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours until set but no longer than 24 hours.