feta cheese, drained, cut into 1/2 inch dice"or smaller"
garlic clove, minced
orange, zest of
sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped finely
- Dice the feta.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over the cheese, stirring gently to combine (the recipe didn't call for it, but I bashed up the seeds in a mortar and pestle before adding them to bring out the most flavour- mostly because I got a mortar and pestle for Christmas and wanted to bash some things in it).
- Cover and marinate in the fridge at least overnight, and gently stir occasionally.
- Serve at room temperature, with toasted baguette or crackers.
- IF there are any leftovers, serve yourself directly from the fridge onto crackers.
- This will keep, covered, for two weeks.
- I forgot to take a picture, but it looks gorgeous.