1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans
corn beef hash
salt and pepper
1 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes
Jiffy corn muffin mix
( or other corn bread or muffin mix)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups well and press about 2 tablespoons of hash in 6 muffin cups.
- Make a deep indentation in center of hash.
- Break an egg into eash hash cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions using the egg and 1/3 cup of milk.
- Fill remaining 6 muffins cups with batter; about 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and eggs are desired doneness.