2 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, at room temp
green onions, sliced thin
( large clove)
( I buy 2 packages as I'm never quite sure how many I'll end up with)
( for frying)
- Whip together the sour cream, cream cheese and soy sauce and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in remaining ingredients (except wrappers) Heat oil to med-high and you want it around 1 1/2-2 inches deep.
- Place a small bowl of water on your work surface and lay out 6 wrappers, and place around 1 1 1/2 t's in the center of each wrapper.
- Moisten edges, bring up corners and pinch together, along with sides-you dont want filling to float away.
- Place all 6 in the hot oil and repeat process.
- By the time you have the next set of 6 ready to crimp it should be time to turn the rangoon's.
- You want them a nice golden color.
- When done remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towells.
- Repeat until done.
- Try to share.