2 cups Robin Hood all-purpose flour or 2 cups
whole wheat flour
1 (300 g) packages
1 1/3 cups
- CRUST: PREHEAT oven to 350F (180C).
- Grease a 13” X 9” cake pan.
- Combine all ingredients for crust, mixing until crumbly.
- Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Bake in centre of 350F oven for 15-18 minutes, or until light golden.
- TOPPING: Beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup and melted butter until blended.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and cashews.
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes longer, or until set and golden.
- Cool completely in pan on rack then cut into bars.
- TIP: Chill for easy cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Excellent for freezing.