1/4 teaspoon black pepper or 1/4 teaspoon
crushed red pepper flakes
frozen hash browns, tater tots, hash brown patties
( enough to cover bottom of your pan)
shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups diced ham or 2 cups sausage or 2 cups
1 cup diced red peppers or 1 cup green peppers (optional) or 1 cup
- Spray a 9" x 12" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter and drizzle in the bottom of the pan.
- Layer the frozen hash browns evenly to cover the bottom.
- Layer cheese, meat and any desired vegetable on top of potatoes.
- Whisk eggs,salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the top to cover.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350º for 1 hour or until set.