cubed cooked chicken breasts
finely chopped green onion
1 (8 ounce) cans
mandarin oranges, drained
bibb lettuce or 4 -6
plain croissants, if desired
- Cook your chicken breasts as you usually do until they are completely done.
- I bake mine in the oven at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Marinate the cubed cooked chicken breast meat in the Catalina dressing in a ziplock bag overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next day, add the celery, green onion, parsley, curry powder, mayonnaise and toasted almonds.
- Gently fold in the mandarin oranges.
- Serve over loose Bibb lettuce leaves or in a croissant if desired.
- It's good just by itself!