boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of chicken soup
uncooked shell macaroni
Velveeta cheese, cubed
2 cups frozen corn or 2 cups
frozen peas, thawed & drained
1 (4 ounce) cans
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink;drain.
- Add soup and 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in 2 cups of shells macaroni.
- Reduce heat to medium-low;cover with tight-fitting lid.
- Simmer 12 minutes or until macaroni shells are tender.
- Add the Velveeta, thawed vegetables, mushrooms and cumin; stir until the Velveeta is melted and the vegetables are heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Add a little bit of crushed red pepper to the dish if you'd like it to have a bit of a kick!