whole wheat flour
unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup vegan margarine or 1/4 cup
1 1/2 tablespoons
ground flax seeds
4 1/2 tablespoons
- mix ground flax seeds with water and let stand until it gets thick (approx 3 minutes)-- this is a vegan substitute for eggs and works better than any sub i've ever used.
- mix dry ingredients.
- mix wet ingredients.
- mix all ingredients together.
- drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- cook at approx 325-350 for 10-15 minutes (i bake in a toaster oven@ 300 for 10 min).
- cool on wire rack if you have one.
- enjoy animal friendly cookies!
- great with soy-coffee ice cream.