4 (16 ounce) cans
drained black beans
2 (8 ounce) packages
1 (10 ounce) containers
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 3 cups
monterey jack cheese, reserve 1 cup aside.
2 (14 ounce) cans
( 1 regular 1 hot, if desired)
1 (14 ounce) cans
drained sliced ripe olives
- place 1 can drained beans in bottom of greased 9x11 pan,.
- add 1 can Rotel,.
- spread 1/2 container of sour cream over that,.
- cut 1 brick cream cheese in slices and place half over that,.
- empty 1/2 can of olives over that.
- sprinkle spices,.
- End with left over shredded cheese.
- repeat the whole process.
- Bake in 350* oven for about 30 mins, or till cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with"Scoops" chips.