1 (18 ounce) packages
yellow cake mix
butter, melted and cooled
milk, i usually use evaporated milk
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, butter, egg and milk.
- Do not over mix.
- Shape dough in a ball.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Roll 1/8 inch on a floured surface.
- Cut out with a floured cookie cutters.
- Place 2 inchs apart on a cookie sheet that has been very lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool slightly.
- Move to rack to cool fully.
- Store in airtight container.