2 (1 ounce) envelopes
powdered cocoa mix
( with or without marshmallows)
2 1/4 cups
unsweetened cocoa powder
( red or green)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together hot cocoa mix and water.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add butter, sugar and egg.
- Combine thoroughly, and add this mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Beat on high until thoroughly combined.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet about 2-inch apart.
- Press a cherry into each cookie.
- Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Cookies may seem soft when taken out, but they will firm up as they cool.