4 1/2-5 cups
- Soften yeast in warm water.
- In large mixing bowl combine sugar, butter, salt and milk.
- Cool to luke warm.
- Stir in eggs and yeast.
- Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition.
- Knead methold: Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny (about 5 minutes).
- Cover; let rise in warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Work done, cover, let rise again until about double, put into rolls and let rise again for another hour.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.