corn tortillas, cut into quarters
sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 (15 ounce) cans
1 (4 ounce) cans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray square 8x8 baking pan with pam (the garlic one is good).
- Line pan with layer of corn tortillas.
- Top with 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- Top with second layer of tortillas.
- Top with second layer of 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- Top with final layer of tortillas.
- End with final layer of 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- Bake until bubbly (approximately 10-15 min.).
- You can use green sauce and 2 cups cubed chicken.
- Or black beans.
- Or ground beef seasoned with taco mix.