olive oil, divided
( white and pale green parts only, about 2 med.)
low sodium chicken broth
dry white wine
1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup
whole grain Dijon mustard
2 (1 lb)
pork tenderloin, each cut crosswise into 6 slices
chopped fresh chives, divided
- Melt 1T butter with 1T olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add leeks and cook until beginning to turn golden, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth, wine and garlic.
- Boil until mixture has reduced to 1 2/3 cups, about 4 minutes.
- Whisk in sour cream and mustard.
- (The sauce can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.).
- Melt 1T butter with 1T oil in another large skillet over med-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Saute until browned and cooked.
- Transfer pork to platter.
- Add sauce to skillet, simmer sauce over med.
- heat until slighly thickened, scraping up any browned bits, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped chives.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Return pork to skillet.
- Cover and cook over med.
- heat until just rewarmed,stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with additional chives and serve.