2 1/2 ounces
( approx. 25)
3/4 cup Mexican blend cheese or 3/4 cup
canned black beans, rinsed
6 ounces canned chicken or 6 ounces
leftover cooked chicken
( taco meat works well, too)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 8 inch round cake pan with tin foil, if desired.
- Spread tortilla chips evenly in cake pan; some overlap is fine.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chips, making sure all the chips have some cheese on them.
- Sprinkle salsa over the cheese.
- Pour black beans and chicken over the salsa and cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve in the cake pan.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.