boneless chuck roast
onion, thinly sliced
crushed bouillon cubes
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of mushroom soup
House Seasoning use 1 1/2 tsp
- Make house seasoning by combining salt, pepper and garlic powder- store remainder in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons of house seasoning on all sides of roast.
- Over high heat, sear roast until brown in oil.
- Place roast in slow cooker and layer onions, bay leaves, bouillon cubes, crushed garlic and cream of mushroom soup.
- Add Chardonnay and enough water to cover all of the ingredients.
- Cook on low setting for 8 hours.