3 1/2 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 cup butter or 1 cup
brown sugar, packed
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
- Place butter and brown sugar in bowl of electric mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and Kahlua and beat until well combined.
- Scrape down sides of bowl again.
- Add flour mixture to mixer bowl and stir on low speed just until combined.
- Add walnuts, toffee bits, and chocolate chips and mix on low speed just until combined.
- Drop by tablespoons onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until very lightly brown (don't overcook).
- Remove cookies from oven and cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack.