dry lemonade mix
( not sugar-free)
light corn syrup
2 1/4 cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F; Cream sugar, lemonade mix, corn syrup, and butter together until light and fluffy;
- Add egg whites and blend at medium speed until smooth, scraping down bowl before and after adding egg white;
- Stir flour and baking soda together to blend, then add to creamed mixture, mixing at medium speed.
- Spray baking sheets with pan spray (or use a Silpat liner); drop dough by tablespoonfuls.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until they are browned on the bottom.
- Remove to a wire rack and cool to room temperature.