1 (1/4 ounce) package
1 (10 ounce) cans
green pepper, finely chopped
onion, finely chopped
2 (4 ounce) cans
- Mix onions, green peppers& mayo in bowl and set aside.
- Over medium heat in medium size pot mix until creamy and well blended cream cheese& tomatoe soup (No cream cheese lumps).
- Rinse both cans of shrimp well under water, set aside to allow water to drip off.
- In small bowl mix warm water and Gelaton until dissolved.
- Once tomatoe soup and cream cheese is well blended add all ingredients to the pot, mix well.
- Put shrimp dip into a nice serving bowl (the one you'll serve the dip in) that can be refrigerated.
- Refrigerate until the dip is completely chilled.
- When the dip is done it will be hard as jello.
- Serve with a HARD cracker, seasame crackers,trisciuts, etc.
- A cracker that wont break when you dip into it.